At Springfield Primary School we have 12 core values. To encourage our pupils to think in depth about each value, we focus on them individually.
- Our school community is one in which our values are modelled continuously.
- We nurture confident and enthusiastic children, who are kind and caring individuals with self belief.
- We promote teamwork within the school and the wider community.
- We encourage parents and families to play an active role in the vibrant life of our school.
- We set clear expectations of behaviour and high achievement for all.
- We promote healthy lifestyles for our children.
- We recognise that for children to respect others and understand the differences between them, we first have to appreciate each child and their families as individuals.